Established in 1985, Hope Enterprises has considerable knowledge regarding the design and management of research projects. In our three decades of existence, we have accumulated extensive experience in both quantitative and qualitative methods. Our focus includes feasibility studies; market dynamics surveys; formative, outcome and impact assessments; as well as corporate image surveys and staff satisfaction surveys.
HOPE Syndicated Services Division was founded in 2004 in order to serve the syndicated research market.
In 2005, Hope Enterprises opened a North American office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
In a drive to maintain the rigor of the research process and to directly serve the eastern Caribbean, HOPE Research Trinidad Limited opened its office in Diego Martin, Trinidad in 2008.
The company also established itself in India in 2016.
The services offered by HOPE are carried out throughout the Caribbean and Latin American regions, Central America, North America, the United Kingdom, and India. In order to better serve the Caribbean Region and North America, HOPE has opened the following subsidiaries: HOPE Enterprises USA, HOPE Research Trinidad LTD and HOPE SSD.
By taking into account emerging trends, along with our business model, we provide value for money, high quality support, and solve targeted issues for our clients. Our intensive and thorough groundwork, along with our innovative research ensures that we provide accurate insights and growth strategies. This helps our clients gain and retain their competitive edge, and increase their return on investment.
HRG strives to be the leading global market research firm that clients rely on for all of their market research needs.
We build lasting partnerships through learning and understanding each client’s business, goals, and objectives, collaborating with our customers, being a trusted
partner that our clients can count on, applying proven market research techniques to business issues and providing meaningful solutions and actionable results
To help our clients maximize their investments and achieve their business goals by leveraging insightful and accurate research-based information,dedicated to helping organizations make important business decisions through the use and analysis of actionable market intelligence.
Hope Research group is searching for young and energetic individuals who can be a part of the exciting journey and contribute towards acheiving its vision.
Explore the opportunities with us and kick start your careers.
- Development of new modules on existing dashboard
- Bug fixing of the dashboard
- Estimation of tasks during planning
- Participating on daily calls/status reports
- Pushing code to server and bitbucket
Qualifications / Skills:
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Deep Knowledge of AngularJS
- Experience with D3, charts.js (huge plus)
- Good Understanding of REST APIs
- Good Understanding of mean.io
- Experience with GIT
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Must have the flexibility to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Experience in SQL a plus.
You are a creative, passionate designer with a strong customer focus. You adeptly translate business needs into compelling visual solutions. You can break down business needs into simple user-centered designs. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed in a fast-paced collaborative peer environment.
- Develop and maintain conceptual wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications and prototypes.
- Create style guides, visual design patterns and supporting graphics for new and existing products
- Present design work to the product and business teams.
Qualifications / Skills:
- 1+ years of experience designing web, and web based applications particularly Dashboards
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for web and mobile spaces
- Experience defining or maintaining a design style guide or branding guidelines